Chloe Robocker: Jefferson County Candidate



Chloe Robocker' speech at the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.



Chloe Robocker shares her initial impressions of the 2008 4-H Know Your Government Conference.



TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This is my letter of intent to inform you that I have decided to seek the 4-H KYG party nomination for the 2008 election. My name is Chloe Robocker. I am 15 years old and I live in Jefferson County, Washington.

I am currently a student at Chimacum High School and my future plans are to attend an excellent four year college, and then proceed onto law school to earn my law degree. I plan to practice law in the field of Domestic Relations. I chose that field because I feel I could bring my problem solving abilities and my love of family values to that arena.

I want to represent the 4-H KYG party because I am a leader not a follower. I want to be a part of the future and I believe that we are "It." I presently have a leadership position in our school's Associated Student Body. I am also our class treasurer and in that role I represent my Freshman class to the rest of the high school.

My primary issue is health care. The reason I chose health care as a key issue is because it effects families, the government, employers, and the entire community of the United States. Lack of universal health care insurance can cause financial ruin to families and bring about the very destruction of family networks. My secondary issue must be the environment. We must save our planet, not just for our generation but for all generations to come. My children, my children's children are all counting on us. We need to stop global warming NOW. We need to invest in renewable power sources. Other important issues that need to be dealt with by effective leadership include Immigration, Election Reform and Energy.

I am looking forward to being the leader that emerges from this election. I am ready to take on the hard challenges.

CHLOE ROBOCKER

Candidate for the 4H KYG PARTY