KYG VIDEOS:
Caleb Klein wins 2008 4-H KYG Election!



Caleb Klein's speech to the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.


Caleb Klein's initial impressions of the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.



Caleb Klein

Lincoln County

I am hereby informing you of my intent to seek the 4-H KYG party nomination for the 2008 election. My name is Caleb M. Klein. I am 17 and live in Lincoln County. Currently a Junior at Christian Heritage School, I plan to attend a Liberal Arts College to earn a degree in Musical or Theatrical Arts. I hope to one day become a teacher.It would be an honor for me to represent the 4-H KYG party because I know that I would be representing the life skills and values which make up the 4-H program. It is those skills and values which make 4-H and KYG the extremely positive forces that they are today. Music Education, Alternative Energy, Agricultural Conservation, and Leadership Development are several issues that are important to me.

Submitted by Caleb K.