Cory Olson - Lewis County Candidate



Cory Olson speaks at the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.



Candidate Name: Cory Olson

Lewis County

This is my letter of intent to inform you that I've made the decision to seek the nomination to seek the nomination of the 4H KYG party for the 2008 election. My name is Cory Olson I live in Lewis County and I'm 17
years old.

I am currently a junior at Adna High School and I am enrolled in Running Start at Centralia College. After high school my plans are to attend a university pursuing a degree in music or chemistry and eventually go to medical school.

I would like to represent the 4-H KYG party because I feel that it is my duty to represent the people and provide needed change to our political system.

The following issues are important to me; environment, education, immigration, public transportation, health care, and the value of the American dollar.