Claire Watson - Kitsap County Candidate



Claire Watson speaks at the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.



Claire Watson's initial impressions of the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.



Candidate Name: Claire Watson


Kitsap County


This is a letter of intent to inform you that I have decided to seek the 4-H KYG party nomination for the 2008 election. My name is Claire Watson. I live in Kitsap County. I am seventeen years old.

I am currently a student at Kingston High School, and I hope to further my education at Stanford University, with a focus on history, world languages, and political science.

I want to represent the 4-H KYG party because I am a strong, experienced leader who believes in the power of democracy.

Issues which are important to me are: making higher education accessible and affordable for everyone, revamping our health care system, and reversing the damage being done to our environment. I believe that with clear, compassionate and effective leadership, great things are possible.