Josh Gronewold: Stevens County Candidate



Josh Gronewold gives his speech at the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.



Candidate Name: Josh Gronewold

Stevens County

Hello, my name is Josh Gronewold and I am a senior at Colville High School. I currently live in Stevens County.

My future plans are to graduate from high school and go into the Navy as a hospital corpsman. I am already enlisted into the Delayed Entry Program for high school seniors. I plan on getting an education in the healthcare field so understanding and knowing about health care issues will be really beneficial for me.

I want to run as a KYG candidate because I can learn a lot about campaigns and how local and national issues are resolved. I am interested in learning how to be part of a campaign and how using party planks help to get controversial issues before the general population.

Security and Safety, Health Care, and Immigration are important issues to me.