Paul French - Benton/Franklin Candidate



Paul French speaks at the 2008 4-H KYG Conference.


Hello, my name is Paul French, and I am writing this to inform you of my intent to run for the 4-H KYG party nomination for the 2008 election. I am 17 years old, and I live in Benton County.

I am the Associated Student Body President at Richland High School, where I am a senior. I am currently taking three Advanced Placement classes and have a history of AP and Honors classes as well. My short term plan is to transfer to Oregon Institute of Technology, become a Certified Nuclear Medicine Technician, then go back to school while working to earn a Masters of Public Administration so I can get into city government, and eventually become a city manager.

I want to represent the 4-H Know Your Government party, because I believe that our party accurately represents a true to life plan for accomplishing not only the will of the people, but the progression of moderate ideology and betterment of society. And instead of just being a part, I want to be the driving force of said ideals.

Though over-representation of any one issue is not ideal, the issues most important to me include: solid healthcare structure, improved education, clean energy, and political/tax reform.

Sincerely,
Paul French